History

ve3weback

The club was founded on April 23, 1946 as the “Scarboro Amateur Radio Club”. In the 1960s the name was changed to “Scarborough Amateur Radio Club” to conform with the spelling of the town as it then was. The club was incorporated under Ontario Laws as a not-for-profit Ontario Corporation on July 11, 1977.

More about our history by Gord Hogarth VE3CNA:

Participate – Learn – Enjoy